terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

Nos Cus

Pela pena de um António autografado, chega a voz de Paul Simon.

The problem is all inside your head
She said to me
The answer is easy if you
Take it logically
I´d like to help you in your struggle
To be free
There must be fifty ways
To leave your lover

E seria mais fácil se houvesse guerra
Os deslizes
para nádegas tristes
peitos murchos
Era o medo
Só um homem.

She said it´s really not my habit
To intrude
Furthermore, I hope my meaning
Won´t be lost or misconstructed
But I´ll repeat myself
At the risk of being crude
There must be fifty ways
To leave your lover
Fifty ways to leave your lover

Nos Cus de Judas
entre lógica distorcida ou unilateral
desculpávamos o cambalear
para germânica insípida
de bom humor e fartas carnes
E essa seria a primeira
de cinquenta maneiras.

Sem comentários: